Vokera Linea 28 pressure rise

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Vokera Linea 28 4 years old has just been serviced. I noticed the pressure was low and turned it up to 1 bar. Later after the heating came on it went up 2.5 bar. I contacted the engineer and he reckons that is normal. In the past I do not remember the pressure going up more than half a bar. Is it normal to go from 1 to 2.5 bar?

Sponsored Links
Sounds a touch extreme. I would expect it to go to around 2 bar. get your engineer to check the expansion vessel pressure or do it yourself, see FAQ's. If you get water out instead of air then it is knackered.

Thanks for your help lads, will have a go checking the pressure

Pete

Sponsored Links
It does exactly as it says on the tin. I let about 5 litres out my heating system drain. Pumped the expansion vessel to 12 psi. Pressure on boiler went up, released more fluid until expansion vessel reading stayed at 12 psi even when boiler pressure 0. Pressurised boiler to 1 bar and now pressure hardly varies at all. Great stuff. House now like a sauna and I'm sweating cobbs. Thank you all very much :D

Pete

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back