vokera linea pressure problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my vokera linea has recently started to lose pressure i topped up boiler to 1.5 bar . and thought nowt of it. came home from work and it was at 0.3 bar (in the red) i've checked all rad valves and joints and they dont seem to be leaking? what other causes could there be? thanks.. :mad:

Sponsored Links
heat exchanger is a favourite on these. check the PRV pipe isnt leaking first though.

prv ? whats that....? how much would a heat exchanger cost to replace out of interest.. so im not getting ripped off thanks buddy..

PRV=pressure relief valve. there will be a pipe from the boiler to outside in case pressure gets to high. it could be leaking and you will likely see water dripping from the pipe.

if its the H/E undoubtedly the cheapest option would be to phone either vokera or BG for a fixed price repair. the H/E is likely to be over £200 on its own, a fixed repair is likely to be around the £150-£180 mark all in.

Sponsored Links
thanks again buddy got BG coming out today for a fixed price repair of 160 quid so pretty happy thanks for all the advice...... :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back