Loosing Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:confused: Help!
I have a Vokera Linea Max, I charge the pressure up to 1.5 bar and it looses this within 4 to 6 hours. I have looked at all the radiators for leaks but cannot see any. I have had Vokera out so far they have re-mounted the pump, changed the thermistor, changed the control board and now ordered but not replaced a none return valve.

Sponsored Links
I have had Vokera out so far they have re-mounted the pump, changed the thermistor, changed the control board and now ordered but not replaced a none return valve.

I have to ask what the hell for? losing pressure? caused by a leaking PRV, ruptured PV diaphram or a plain, ordinairy leak.

Sponsored Links
To kevplumb

Thanks

Small amount of water discharging from vent pipe when pressure falls too low, this may be due to overheating when pressure drops?

Pressure does not rise once I shut off the filling loop but falls steadilly now loosing 1.5 bar in 3 hours.

I am advised this pressure drop is the equivelent of loosing 1.5 pints of water. If this was a leak in the pipework I would have expected to see some evidence by now (1.5 pints every 3 to 4 hours).

To ArtfulBodger

I know nothing about heating or boilers but I am begining to think thats more than Vokera's agents!

if your losing water out of the prv thats one leak you need to sort
then you need to find out why the prv has opened in the first place
artful gave you the clue expansion vessel pre charge pressure
would think you need to get the bike pump out :)

Ask for money back from Fokera, sound like pratts to me, I know nothing about fokeras but I know loss of pressure is nothing to do with control board or thermistor. :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back