Vokera Linea 7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have a Vokera Linea 7 boiler with the on board timer. The problem is the the boiler is not very accessible and every time someone puts it on to constant etc, the time clock get moved and the heating times adjusted.

I want to fit an external programmable clock (preferably wireless) and was wondering if this was possible and if so which model to use. I am fairly competent when it comes to fitting things such as this providingn their is a decent set of instructions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Gordon

Sponsored Links
Hi Nickso

Thanks for the prompt response. What programmer would you suggest using ? I have seen many people on here suggest using the Salus RT500RF. Would this do the job and is this the best option ?

Thanks again.

salus hasn't got a great rep from what i see on here. never seen one in the flesh.

i use ACL stuff at work and it's reliable enough.

Sponsored Links
fitted plenty of Salus rf stats

comes with a 5 year warranty too!!

easy to fit, only 4 wires

Hi Glasgowgas or Others that may be able to help

I have received my Salus and I am trying to wire it but I am a little unsure.

On the boiler the existing clock is wired to Live, Neutral, TA and = which is looped to another TA.

I know to wire the Live and Neutral as the Salus but I am a little unsure with the others and do not want to damage anything.

Kind Regards
Gordon

Live and Neutral from boiler to Live and Neutral in Salus receiver

TA to Common and N O back to the other TA

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back