vokera linea divertor valve kit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. At a Linea 24 tonight. Working fine on HW mode. The pin on the right hand side of the divertor valve is moving forward and making the microswitch when a tap is opened, but the boiler is completely dead in ch mode. I took the actuator head off and opened a tap, this let the radiators warm up, and cold water came out of the tap. I believe the actuator is ok, as it moves the pin in and out once only, when the boiler is first switched on, which I think is normal for this boiler. Is a service kit for the divertor valve likely to solve this one?

Sponsored Links
Sorry posted here instead of the combustion chamber. Please ignore. JOHN7

As you can see I've post both messages on both forums by mistake. It's
ony meant to be on this one, the combustion chamber. Sorry it's late, and it's been a long day. john 7

Sponsored Links
John, YOU can edit each posting above to ---- and then report to a mod to have the thread deleted.

All days are 24 hours ( unless there is a leap second in which case its a second longer ).

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back