Ideal Isar Divertor Valve Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, i have got divertor Valve problems on my Ideal Isar HE35, i have done the test where i let the system cool down and then run a hot tap and found that the left hand pipe warms up and therefore the rads are warming too. So i no i have a problem.

My question is, there are 2 parts that can be replaced. The Divertor valve kit 173624, which includes the valve mechanism and the actuator or do i just need the Divertor valve Head kit 173628, which includes the actuator?

thx in advance,
Grant

Sponsored Links
Most likely tob be the Full kit as it will be the Valve seating that has failed! ;)

you just need the cartiridge part no 174200,and check inhibitor level's in system as div cart sticking due to system water condition.

Is the cartridge part of the kit or is that something different that would need to be changed aswel as the kit?

Sponsored Links
yes if you order 173624 from parts centre this has the housing and cart all in the kit,have you disconnected the div head and tryd pushing this cart spindle in and does it come out on its own or is it stiff,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back