Vokera Linea Max

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
At the minute I am experiencing the following issue(s) when I turn the central heating/hot water Dial on I do not get any heat I do get a clicking as if the boiler cannot ignite, however if I turn of a hot water tap I will get hot water. If I come back later on and try the heat it might kick in over 3 nights has worked once (last night). When the heat did work the pressure gauge went up to 2.5 and I turned it off it we back to the normal level I retried the heating and it would not work. Time frame from first noticing the issue is approx 1week. The only error that I have notice is 04 - poor water pressure pr poor flow in the system

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks for the steer I replaced the diverter valve unfortunately it made no difference the pump seems to be fully functional, I think I am maybe looking at a couple of faulty parts?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back