vokera linea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a vokera linea standard efficiency combi boiler, central heating is working fine but when i change to hot water mode and run a tap the water keeps going hot and cold hot and cold and so on. Any help what might be going wrong with my boiler? Thanks

Sponsored Links
But if the thermistor was fecked or out of range should the boiler not fire at all on sensor check?

Sponsored Links
I will check resistance with multi meter if this is not the problem any other likely causes that i can check while im at it. Thanks

Plate heat exchanger is blocked. Very common on the linea. The waterways are quite narrow compared to some.

A fault with the HW sensor generates a fault code.

A fault with the HW sensor generates a fault code.

not always, the primary gets coated in the same **** as the h/e does and doesn't read temps right. the dhw can be faulty without flagging a code.

as a rule if an h/e is blocked i change the thermistor. saves coming back later.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back