vokera mynute 20E boiler - no pilot light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm a woman and know nothing about boilers unfortunately. Went to use my heating the other day and no pilot light came on.
Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get the boiler working again. Being a newish boiler the pilot light usually comes on automatically when the heating clicks on.
HELP!!
Cheers Lynn :(

Sponsored Links
Difficult ot know where to start. It's a bit like someone asking what's wrong with a car which won't start.
Does the fan come on?
Does hot water work?
Got any of these things, with either 2 or three pipes coming out:
Honeywell2portvalve1.jpg
anywhere?

no I don't think so, can hear a noise coming from the boiler when I switch on my from my control panel but no piolt light so I presume its the fan I can hear.

Hot water doesn't work either. I have a pressured hot water cylinder in the house which when I switch hot water on can here the valves open and close but wasn't sure if the boiler or the cylinder heats the water. As I really don't know much about it at all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back