vokera

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys after fitting a cheap jaguar boiler 14 yrs ago giving good trouble free service its finally given up , so new boiler required i,m looking at the vokera vision 30c and would appreciate any feed back on said unit before i part with my hard earned cash lol, its giving 7yrs parts and labour warranty look foward to any comments good or bad
cheers steve

Sponsored Links
No one will speak to you as DIY gas is illegal. You have to be of a class of people recognised by the HSE.
jeff

hi jeff thanks for the reply no where in my post does it say i will be fitting it, its that i can get the boiler at discount having a relation working for a supply company , just trying to get an opinion on which one ,

Sponsored Links
That is how your OP came across to me. Now you have clarified the position you will get lots of info. I don't have any installation experience with vokera but have read a lot of positive comments on their latest range.
Jeff

That is how your OP came across to me. Now you have clarified the position you will get lots of info. I don't have any installation experience with vokera but have read a lot of positive comments on their latest range.
Jeff
thanks jeff i can see how it might have mis read lol , i wouldn,t attempt to fit one , it would need to be signed by a gas safe plumber to qualify for the warranty anyway i,m thinking for a reasonably priced boiler with the 7yrs warranty seems a good deal,

Glad you're going ahead, I didn't answer earlier because I work for them. I think they're much better than a budget boiler but are sold too cheaply so that is what people take them to be.

Don't know where you are but you could always ring the office to find an approved Vokera installer close to you. 0844 391 0999.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back