VOTE ME BOB DOLE FOR NEXT PRIME MINISTER MY 8 PROMISES TO U

oilman said:
A speed limit is a maximum permitted, not a must-attain-target.
so, in a clear open road which could easily be a 60 zone, even tho its 30 (2 wide lanes, 1 each direction, absolutly no houses for a few miles) its perfectly acceptable to drive at 15MPH. when people do that to me id be past them if i could.

and you cant judge my driving. you have never even met me. bit like me sayin your an absolutly **** driver. people driving below the speed limit when they have no reason to (fair enough going slower when there is loads of traffic) is more dangerous than goin at the speed limit

Sponsored Links
just a few of my manifesto ,
some stolen from Swedish society ...

REAL Education ...Education ...Education ...policies not B'liar spin ....all school children will be enforced to learn ,by strict discipline !,smaller class sizes , more teachers NOT assistants ,schools not run by managers but head teachers , all children expected to leave with the old A/O levels at A/Bs,those that fail are put into a 2yr collage to study more ..

on leaving school the teenager will be given 3 options
further Education for White Collar skills ,
a proper old style 3/4 year Apprenticeship in Blue Collar skills....or Art/Design
then the service industry work which could include anything where you assist someone , police ,fire, ambulance ,nursing ,shopworkers ,catering etc (the new starters would be required to be allowed a day release for proper city an guilds in that profession ...

those that do not want to join society are given NO BENEFIT /FUNDING

no feckless chavvy scum girls of 12 spewing out kids for society to keep til they die ,

Law an Order
In Sweden they have a system of All Laws Enforced , you drop litter an caught by police you are arrested an fined , you SPEED you are Given 3 chances then a lifetime ban ...
same with shoplifting /theft 3 strikes an your out , a max 10 yr prison sentence

if sex offenses upwards of 5 to 20 years solitary jail (false allegations an those ladies who get drunk an then squeal rape next day ,will be given 10 yrs solitary )

murder an your crime is more investigated an if after 3 seperate police teams findings an you then found guilty by the courts , 45 solitary yrs in jail no parole til then ,

All lawbreakers will be caught an punished severly ...no namby liberals will mock our society ,

If you break the law you will do the time for the crime ,as that Northeast excop/councillor is trying to do in Middlesborough , I think

Taxes
All workers will start on £15 an hour an if you better yourself your wages go up like wise ,
I would up the taxes on everyone for the better schools , Law an order an councils an make the Huge firms pay a lot more than treble they pay now which they would to feed off our richer society ...

every house in the UK would pay £100 a year for council tax , no council tax exception /housing benefit, only for those over 60
Pensioners would recieve £500 a yr utility stamps for gas/electric AT THAT Property ...(paid from the police fines )

ALL Maternity grants /family welfare Dropped ,on the workers wages NO married couple should EVER be poor AGAIN ..(if you can't afford lil Britney you dont have her ...)

sick an disabled
you will be seen that day at your mega GP/minor "surgery" clinics(as they were in my youth )

drugs will be prescribed at £10,
however many the complaint ,

GPs will be allowed 15 mins a patient , they will be expected to talk the Queens English , (any race crimes will be a 3 strikes an out 10yr sentence , no quibble )

you enter into a contract with your GP about your health ,if a fattie you WILL lose weight , you smoke you WILL give up ...etc ...(as in Sweden )

Hospital ,
you attend from the GP appointment , THAT DAY .....you are seen by the consultant on that ward within a 1hr of admittance , if he deems your condition serious your "DONE THAT DAY" ,no patient will wait longer than a week for Operation ...
on the ward which will be wards of open 40 beds (1950s style )each patient will have an named dedicated NURSING 1to1

One matron too 20 patients an enforcing nursing standards

(an bad/lazy nurses will be fined if both Matrons see that nurse has lost her self respect /patients care ... a doctor an consultant are arbihturs to bitchyness/false claims )

SRN navy uniform nurse ( 10 patients care ONLY )

an auxhillarry (sp)brown uniform nurse (she will be there for 5 named patients care ONLY needs toilet/feeding/ bathing )

so in a ward of 40 patients you will have this staff
2 consultants on round the clock care (this could be shared with another joining ward of 40 patients )
4 doctors 2 registristres (also on a joint 80 ward )
on 1 ward
2 matron
4 srn
8 auxhillarries ...
8 cleaners will do 3 times an they will get hands an knees an scrub ... wages docked for bad work
ALL NURSES will attend care an wipe bottoms as necessary , they will care an give assistance an parental love to young an old an dying ..
any nurse found not caring will be struck off an be shamed in finding a new career as a struck of Nurse ..

local govt will be the care for that CARE/old/ear , dies you go PRISON TEN YEARS
councils will be more funded by Govt by the higher tax rate
an each month the books will be audited (!!!YIKEs AS most councillors are bent an thieves too deals ...send them here ..)

(in Sweden 1 in 3 of you wages are tax !!!,.
ALot but over there they have the hospitals , no crime an the education is wonderful , an if you lost your job on the friday at the nokia plant say , your paid your old wages til in new employment , as the state has n
unemployment , its changing as asylum seeker scum are there now , but the swedish worker is taken from cradle to grave supporting each other WONDERFUL!) ,

a few things
Prisons ...

17 Dartmoor type prisons built in the outer herbedes ,
the bad boys/ over ten yrs in mild prisons

are put in solitary rooms..
a toilet , bed thats it ,nothing else ,books are permitted , for good prisoners who re-act well... are permitted a 10 metre by 2 metre dirt ground ...behind a electric door in the cell

where they are allowed seeds an trowel to grow the ground
those who are changed an love the earth are given more food seeds so they grow their own foods ...
NO REMISSION BUT AFTER YRS ..Prison officers will talk to them , instead of a Big Bruv type Do this/ that tape ...

5yrs in a prisoner can see another human being , the warder will check on him /her (I think lots of women would be locked up on a ten yr /or more sentence where as today most women COLD BLOODIED KILLERS GET off with it as "victims ", dont get me started on this female joke of Domestic violence ..lol..lol..
99%IS female, the women attacking the male he thumps her she calls cops ...
Its a sad truth
the female is more deadly than the male ..
an before you give me the bullsh*t about wimmins refuge its a Lesbian hotbed , who that Yankie Feminist writer Dwarkins (thinks shes called , who lived through REAL NASTY BEHAVIOUR by her mother on her dad ,although she says, Yes it goes on ,,,! OF COURSE AN WE ALL HATE AN DESPISE THOSE MEN

but no where as much as the womens group say as the funding would drop , so all men are RAPISTS in there eyes an safe homes are told "HE WAS THE RAPIST /ABUSER,When NOT "
a quick story here ,
My old mate Darren ,works the doors , when not in the gym , he was at home with his gorgeous wife , Jane , an Angelina Jolie ,no word of a lie , gorgeous an beautiful after 4 kids ,YES 4 KIDS ,SHE SPEWED THEM OUT TO KEEP HIM , 3 lil girls an a lad (god parent to all )

he was a doorman wayback an met Jane , she knew temptation ....
but I know Darren he aint like that an , like a few men , he /like me liked the chase an dates an stuff .. so a slapper pulling her knickers aside /thrusting agianst him just wasnt romantic moment , all the other door men respected him but if a dog had been hit by a car outside the club (which burchill knows an Darren !LOL..LOL)
they would rape it ....TRUE (when I mean dog , I mean 4 legged , ok )
Last jan I was awoklen too a banging on the door ..it was a sat morning an I was ****ed /angry
Darren was stood there like an extra from "Carry on up the khber !"
big turban on , on closer look my grin turned to frown ..

looking closer , he face was pealing an red raw , he was covered in blood ,
NOT JUST blood but clots still running blood an where it had been half cleaned ,

I took back to the hospital , an as soon as we were logged in , the Drunks were being scene an the nurses were very hostile ..

I went to the Nurse station .. an said ,
My friend has attacked by his nutter wife , she told police he attacked her , LOL
as you can see my friend isnt a man to resist a fight an if he attacked his wife she would be here , well we dont know I was told look at ^^^^^^^^ an see if she was admitted , NO ...
"but he is a wife beater the POLICE told us ... Watch/Treat /Eject ..."

I went back to my mate like some chav

I then told shout this ...
I NEED URGENT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE
it was like "lassies rescue rangers "or skippy shouting

As 8 medics were around him I said "SMACK the KILLER PUNCH !"

My Friend Darren is dying leaking his brain ,he was wrapped an discharged earlier .. due to how he came in ... by police as a wife batterer , I told them I was a journo from Manc E news

if he dies so does your careers

next morning they did major brain Op to stop the bleeding /trickle..
since then he has never allowed her to be 1an 1 , which has her mentalist
he is at his mums ,
she has said she WILL BURN THe HOUSE WITH MUMMY

lol lol as NOTHING EVER GETS DONE ...Police are still trailing him ,when asked .. to stop you killing your wife

better news Darren has met a lovely gal (she aint a Jane by any means , she is mousy ,attractive , a slim curvy , very nice girl , not jane but , from what I seen a barbie ,she loves Darren , an take the kids on , an no probs with the nut case wife , as she had won with Darren, the Nutter , urgh ....

I wish them them the best .. ....

I wanted to kill bitch , easy , NO ... worst thing you can do .. as the dead /scream /look at me ..

since he was beaten senceless an had boiling water thrown in his face
Darren , an message from Manc Police

he is under watch ...

SORRY MY FALL from my govt WANTS ... take on board an if you can , try too change

do So an I an many other will love you deeply,
as we see that change to eternity ..."OMG WONDER "
take care all my thoughts are nice an good an the Swedes LIVE IT

moz - bloody hell, thats long!

got half way thru

I'm gonna vote for Otto!

Mind you, his latest prediction didn't happen did it............?

Sponsored Links
Moz, you have some very good points there, and i do agree with a lot of it. Especially the stuff about little baby britneys and leaving school etc. Glad you are lowering council tax, but it seems everything else is going up!

I wouldnt mind paying that bit more to live in a better society though, this country is getting into a laughing stock for the rest of the world, its just getting depressing. I bet the tourists are glad to get back to their own country after visiting us.

Matt Gloss, think before you type. £15 an hour?????? Inflation would go through the roof you daft fool. Where are employers going to get that sort of money from??? :rolleyes:

crafty1289 said:
I wouldnt mind paying that bit more to live in a better society though, this country is getting into a laughing stock for the rest of the world, its just getting depressing. I bet the tourists are glad to get back to their own country after visiting us.
That is your perception that the country is a laughing stock, people i have spoken with think that britain is one of the leading innovators and a benchmark to look up to, yes there are issues but most countries are going through the same or worse economic situation and have to put up with the same as we do.
If there is anything that would make foreigners laugh or comment about us I believe it's the arrogance factor that most foreigners despise, the attitude that we over here are always right and that others do it wrong in their countries. In the old days of the british empire trumpet blowing may have been acceptable but these days most "westernised" countries have "caught up" and speaking to several foreign friends they find the condescending remarks about them very annoying.

crafty1289 said:
Moz, you have some very good points there, and i do agree with a lot of it. Especially the stuff about little baby britneys and leaving school etc. Glad you are lowering council tax, but it seems everything else is going up!

Matt Gloss, think before you type. £15 an hour?????? Inflation would go through the roof you daft fool. Where are employers going to get that sort of money from??? :rolleyes:

Its a shame to read you knocking our country and there are people that agree with you, they are the terrorists that plant the bombs in our cities , this is one of the best economies in the world, other than think of us as a laughing stock, everyone wants to come and live here, take a look at the other end of the channel tunnel, maybe this would be the answer to our problems of overcrowding, the people that don't like it here can swop places with the ones that do!! :LOL:

Richardp said:
Speeding is not just inconsiderate driving - it contributes to the 36,000 serious injuries and 3,400 deaths that occur on Britain's roads each year. Around two thirds of all collisions in which people are killed or seriously injured (identified in our statistics as KSIs) occur in built up areas where the speed limit means that drivers should be travelling at 40mph or less.

Ever heard of the 'One third lie'? If not, I would recommend everyone to have a look here http://www.onethirdlie.org.uk/

ferdinanddebargos said:
Richardp said:
Speeding is not just inconsiderate driving - it contributes to the 36,000 serious injuries and 3,400 deaths that occur on Britain's roads each year. Around two thirds of all collisions in which people are killed or seriously injured (identified in our statistics as KSIs) occur in built up areas where the speed limit means that drivers should be travelling at 40mph or less.

Ever heard of the 'One third lie'? If not, I would recommend everyone to have a look here http://www.onethirdlie.org.uk/

OK I've read it. Now what? Most of the people who are complaining about speed cameras must have an interest in their not being there, like perhaps they want to exceed the speed limit. Well we all know the rules, if there's a speed limit, exceeding it is breaking the law. If you want to break the law, the rules of the game are you have to pay a forfeit (a fine in this case, and perhaps you can earn points too). How do you avoid it? Don't exceed the limit.

ferdinanddebargos said:
Richardp said:

so how many people is it acceptable to kill on the roads from bad driving??.

Richardp said:
ferdinanddebargos said:
Richardp said:

so how many people is it acceptable to kill on the roads from bad driving??.

None! It's obvious you've missed the point completely. Fact - the figures frequently quoted are just not true, hence the one third lie. It suits government to spout off totally unsubstantiated figures as it legitemises (in their minds anyway), targeting the motorist who is nothing more than a cash cow.
If they are so concerned with preserving life, then why have they never banned tobacco products. Simple, MONEY!

I'm all for rigorous enforcement of the speed limits, but for that to work, there has to be a consensus agreement that the speed limit is reasonable.

At the moment, it seems that we have an 'unofficial' 80-85mph speed limit on the motorways, which is a reasonable level, but this turning of a blind-eye here leads to a general lack of respect for the limit, and the idea that 40 in a 30 is OK.

So, set the limits reasonably and then enforce them rigorously. That's what I say !!

I was told (so I don't KNOW) Portugal has a system where there are speed detector controlled traffic lights. If you travel below the speed limit the lights will be green, if you exceed the speed limit, the lights will turn to red, so the ONLY reason you are now sitting at a red light is because you exceeded the limit. So it seems you are fair game for the yobbos by the side of the road to throw eggs at your car. I presume you get photographed if you cross a red light. Anybody know if this system exists?

oilman said:
I was told (so I don't KNOW) Portugal has a system where there are speed detector controlled traffic lights. If you travel below the speed limit the lights will be green, if you exceed the speed limit, the lights will turn to red, so the ONLY reason you are now sitting at a red light is because you exceeded the limit. So it seems you are fair game for the yobbos by the side of the road to throw eggs at your car. I presume you get photographed if you cross a red light. Anybody know if this system exists?

Yes this is quite true. There are traffic lights about every 50 metres in built-up areas and so if you go too fast a 3 mile journey can take three weeks. There are boxes of government-sponsored eggs by the side of each traffic light but ordinary yobbos are not allowed to throw them, they are reserved for yobbos who are doing community service and must spend 6 hours per day on egg-throwing duties.
As you can imagine, this has created jobs for hundreds of entrepreneurial chicken farmers who have bought small plots of land close to the traffic lights for their chickens to lay eggs on. This reduces their transport costs immensely.
There has even been talk of allowing the yobbos to bring their own chickens, which can lay eggs on communal land.
Able-bodied retirees are being encouraged to be present with sponge and bucket so that they can boost their pensions by cleaning the car windows after they have been 'egged', but some have been known to disguise the speed sensors as small trees so that the unwary motorist will be caught by the lights for going too fast, thus providing more work for the local community.

You do not see any open-topped cars in Portugal.

ferdinanddebargos said:
Richardp said:
andy said:
3: all 'speed calming' will be abolished. this will be paid for from what would be spent on making them in the first place.
past a talivan the other day. parked behind tree's so you couldnt see it until you were already passing it and by that time its too late. also, it was a 40 zone. now, i was only doin 38 at the time due to the old grandad infront on a 'go slow' and then once he saw the talivan (was coming the other way where you could see the van parked as tho he was up to something) he slammed the brakes on to 23MPH. in a 40 zone. so obviously i had to hit the brakes aswell. and then the car behind nearly hit me. so, please explain how this is imporving road safety

It would be terrible if your car was scatched but hows about the 3,500 people – including 500 children – that are killed on UK roads. every year.
40 MPH MONEY SPINNER in the holiday town on the south coast known as God`s Waiting Room ;) DUAL carriageway . cycle lane on pavement. Armco down middle Half mile long ONE side entrance. Fully lit. and the bastards just milk it for revenue. LOOK OUT for it when on hols. IT`s got a new Harbour and was owned by a Duke once ;)

Sponsored Links
Back