Voting (Postal)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is my first time that I'm eligible to vote in the election on 6th.
Today I received my postal voting pack and there is only one ballot paper in there for four people in my area who are attached to the main parties.

Does this count for the general election?

I do not have a paper that says

Gordon Brown
David Cameron
Clegg
Griffin

Please help

Thanks

Sponsored Links
serious, I have never done it before and the instruction are ****.
also the pack said that there is a yellow ballot paper and a white one.

one for local and one for parliament, they never sent me the white parliament one.

This is my first time that I'm eligible to vote in the election on 6th.
Today I received my postal voting pack and there is only one ballot paper in there for four people in my area who are attached to the main parties.

Does this count for the general election?

I do not have a paper that says

Gordon Brown
David Cameron
Clegg
Griffin

Please help

Thanks

No, you will have one that list the Parties and the name of the local candidate. The only people who vote for Gordon Brown are the people in Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath, cos hes there MP. Ditto the people who live in the County constituency of Witney and David Cameron. You vote for the man who represents the party of your choice in your constituancy.

Sponsored Links
serious, I have never done it before and the instruction are s**t.
also the pack said that there is a yellow ballot paper and a white one.

one for local and one for parliament, they never sent me the white parliament one.
Think you need to contact them (presumably there is a number somewhere) and explain the situation. If the pack says it will have two forms then it should have two forms, each with a list of names and the parties they represent.

an electoral virgin!! stay off his back you Jeremy Thorpe-ists

Back