Wall hung toilet extension pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I purchased a wall hung / concealed cistern toilet from homebase about 1 year ago and am now fitting it. :D
However one part of the soil connection pipework is too short. Can anyone please tell me the correct name for this part. I have tried searching Marley, Drain centre and B&Q websites etc but without knowing the name of it or picture on website I am struggling. I have attached a drawing which will probably explain better.

Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
fools seldom differ :arrow: at least you got the name of the part right, unlike me!! which is what the op asked for. :rolleyes:

No, what I need is sort of opposite of that. Female to go onto the WC and male to go into the female rubber seal on the bent pipe on the right of my drawing. Similar to the supplied part at bottom of drawing but longer.

Thankyou for your rapid response.

What happens at the lower end of the bent soil pipe connector supplied?
What does this go into?

:cry: :cry: :cry: look at it in the mirror maybe the reflection will help or turn it round approx 180 degrees as the fish swims

have a look at screwfix quote number17227 put this on the end of the cut down extension?
i`ve fitted several of these toilets and never had a problem if i`m missing the point sorry :confused:

:cry: :cry: :cry: look at it in the mirror maybe the reflection will help or turn it round approx 180 degrees as the fish swims

D'Oh - of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Although the only question will be the reliability of the male rubber fin from the extention into the female rubber of the bend.

What does this go into?

if i`m not mistaken this would be the toilet?

Maybe I'm misreading it - op's picture is suggesting to me that the supplied straight connector from the pan is too short to meet the inlet to the supplied bent pan connector. So he wants an elongated straight connector (instead of an offcut of soil pipe) which he cannot source.

What does this go into?

if i`m not mistaken this would be the toilet?

Maybe I'm misreading it - op's picture is suggesting to me that the supplied straight connector from the pan is too short to meet the inlet to the supplied bent pan connector. So he wants an elongated straight connector (instead of an offcut of soil pipe) which he cannot source.

Exactly. :D
However it would need to be compatable in size for both ends as the concealed cistern wall is now plastered and painted. :cry:

An offcut of soil pipe at 110mm of would not fit in the supplied bend. Why all these incompatible sizes?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back