wall hung toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. A friend of mine has the intention of redoing her bathroom and would like a wall hung toilet. I know that metal framework are sold for this type of toilets but i was wondering if it is possible to install such toilets with metal framework where the wall in question is a partition wall. Thank you very much for your ever precious inputs. Any picture links on how to fix them would also be appreciated. Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Thanks m8 very clear pictures. Would i have to buy the frame to fix it up into the ceiling joist and down into the floor joist separetely or all the wall hung toilets come like that? Also is it possible to connect the pan outlet sideways ( i mean the soil pipe sticks out of the wall perpendicularly to the toilet pan) or the only connection possible is with the soil pipe sticking out of the floor? Thanks for your help.

The grey painted frame from the cistern to the floor comes with the toilet. The silver galvanised parts are unistrut. The white pan connector comes with the kit and from memory I think this can be rotated to point out of the sides. It is however clamped into the frame so you cant move it towards or away from the WC. Not a cheap solution but effective and very rigid.
Hope it helps.

Sponsored Links
Thank you very much for your help m8 unfortunately the friend of mine has changed her mind and wants now go for a close coupled however i will bear that in mind for my next job. Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back