Wall Mounted Taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can you please advise/recommend where I can get hold of reasonable priced wall mounted taps.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
New or second-hand? And what do you call "reasonable", in terms of price?

Preferably new under £100, why are there any places where you can get hold of old? If in good condition then would consider.

I need the taps for a fully tiled wet-room

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks very much for your help Softus - A huge choice there, I will speak to the plumber about these so that he has no problems with installation

Never encountered them personally, but the description has all the right words in it, viz:

Advanced Ceramic Disc Technology
Solid Brass Body
No Quibble, 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee

Whenever I'm about buy unusual taps I make a point of asking about spares availability. If the supplier can't give me the information about, say, a replacement ceramic disc cartridge, then I don't buy the taps.

I have also been looking at the plumbcenter website and they are showing some on the list but there are no pictures...

http://www.plumbcenter.co.uk/plumb/index.html

They are local to me so if anything goes wrong I can always take them back.

Earlier today, I went down B&Q and Wickes and was surprised they don't sell any wall mounted taps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back