Wallpapering advice

Interesting read.

Yes I often read numerous ways of doing things. I have just read some manufactures of paste the wall paper advise against lining the walls. I have read to also size lining paper. This is were a forum comes in handy to get the most popular and widely used answers. Usually the correct ones.
As I said, walls in ok condition, and easily dealt with. I just wanted to know when to size the walls.... so its size, line, wallpaper.

Thanks guys

Sponsored Links
Fair enough just wanted to point out how Dec operates, to avoid further argument as it gets tiresome seeing fellow pro's arguing publicly and sets a poor tone particularly for the person asking the question.

Agree that there's often more than one way of answering a question, but that can become confusing for the person asking the question and they may not be informed enough to make a choice, although it could be said that that is the very nature of a forum and we can only help people to a point.

I hope your not that fella that was on here before that upset everyone and have cunningly given yourself a girls name!! ;)

Thanks for the kind words, they were much appreciated, would you mind if I sent you a pm.

Dec

I hope your not that fella that was on here before that upset everyone and have cunningly given yourself a girls name!! ;)

Not guilty, m'lud! And I am - and always have been - female.

How do you know the Troublesome One was a man, though? :confused:

Well its nice to have some female input on here, the other one was def a guy!

Not at all Dec it would be good to hear from you.

Jackpot good luck with your mission let us know how you get on

Sponsored Links
Well its nice to have some female input on here, the other one was def a guy!

Not at all Dec it would be good to hear from you.

Jackpot good luck with your mission let us know how you get on

Sent mate.

Dec

Yeah got it thanks Dec.

I'll give it some thought and let you know tomo, as me eyes are starting to go blurry now!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back