Wardrobe sliding door track

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

First of all, is this Forum UK based?

This is my first time on here and I hope I am in the right section.

I'm looking to buy a generic 'Wardrobe sliding door track' system, preferably Bottom Running, but do you think I can find any anywhere.

I've looked in the usual DIY stores, like B&Q, Homebase and trade suppliers like Screwfix, but they all only have systems that are designed to go with the doors that go with them.

I prefer Bottom Running, as opposed to Top Running, because I'm building them under a chalet type sloping roof and I'd prefer not to fix Top Runners into the roof joists.
So, to gain maximum room width, which is in a smaller 'second' bedroom, I need to take the door positioning and height, 'down the slope', so I end up with a non-standard door height of about 6'-0" to 6'-2".

I want to make the doors myself and use a 'generic' sliding door system.
The full width of the wardrobes will be about 3M and hold three doors on a two track system.

So, the question I'm asking is, would anyone know of anywhere I can obtain a sliding track system that I require please?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
noseall,

Yes I have, but their three door system only goes up to 2.4M and I need 3M

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back