Warmcore Bi Folds and Windows

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I thinking of getting a Warmcore Bifold door (4 panes, 3.2m wide) and 6 of 800 x 1500 for a room in the garden that we are having built which is open to the kitchen, and has 3 1/2 walls to the open air.
  1. What do people think of Warmcore?
  2. Is it worth having triple glazing?
  3. Is triple glazing pushing the door fittings technology a bit far, i.e. will we have problems with the weight of the glazing in the doors?
  4. Has anyone used Celsius Home Improvements in Liverpool for windows and doors?
Cheers
Dixie

Sponsored Links
I have fitted two of their bifolds but haven't done any of the windows yet.
The doors work well and look good but one of my suppliers has stopped making them, They said they had some issues but didn't elaborate.
As I said I have had no problems with the ones Ive done, It may just be something to do with storing stock as they do several makes of bifolds already.

1. Good I like it. Good design and prices, Lots of options too. But they are a new product so its going to be a few years before they are time tested.
2. Possibly. You will never recoup the extra cost in savings on energy in this part of the world but they would be more comfortable to sit near especially on the bifolds.
3. For bifolds as they operate on tracks and rollers there shouldn't be any problem (maybe the bearings will ware out a little quicker). For hinges I am undecided, Again its fairly new and time will tell.
4. No haven't heard of them but its not my area

Sponsored Links
For the bifolds there are quite a few offers going on at the moment for Smart aluminum.
Every day I seem to be getting emails from different factorys about them for around £500 per leaf glazed (thats trade only deals)
They can also do upto 1200mm door leafs so yours could be done in 3. Smart have been around for quite a while so you cant really go wrong with them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back