Warms the cockles of your heart...

You would be in prison quicker than a rabittlegover as you know the law is the law ;)
Although I understand where you comin from, lawmaker's are puff arezholes and usually like to do the wrong thing :rolleyes:

So out of pure interest.........Your moral stance on this topic is similar to mine...?????????? that would be a first... :LOL: ;)

We agree on some problems, but not on the solutions. :rolleyes:

Rather than his ear his hand would have been better ;)

Sponsored Links
He`d have been alright if JC had been around ... one of the last things he did was fix the Centurion`s ear... but if God/his son has a sense of humour - he could`ve fitted it upside down:cool: ( sorry to bring religion in again ;) )

He`d have been alright if JC had been around ... one of the last things he did was fix the Centurion`s ear... but if God/his son has a sense of humour - he could`ve fitted it upside down:cool: ( sorry to bring religion in again ;) )
It isn't something to apologise for Nige on the contrary, if talked about and understood Why not,
the laws of man can only be as good as the puffs who make them ;)
Men have a choice to either live by a law or break it,
but with a law where the criminal has more right in certain cases than the victim, :rolleyes: well make your own mind up.

Whatever we say wether we agree or not the current state is the law is an ass with cases like this highlighting the fact. ;) :D

Sponsored Links
I know someone got took to court as he jumped on burgular walking down the hall with his DVD player. Judge said my friend couldn't prove bloke was trying to steal it as he hadn't left the house.

Bloke got off, mate got fine and community service

I know someone got took to court as he jumped on burgular walking down the hall with his DVD player. Judge said my friend couldn't prove bloke was trying to steal it as he hadn't left the house.

FFS!!! But then again, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised!

you shouldn't at your age Blas. ;)

you shouldn't at your age Blas. ;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey I'll tell you what, the honest man seems to be slowly gaining in popularity with the courts...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teenage-attacker.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

Can't help but think that the Attorney General is requesting intruders to break into her own house and threaten her and her family, since she clearly will not try to defend herself.

I'm wondering how many one eared men they found for the identity parade........ :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back