Warped

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Women and children buried alive due his indiscriminate bombings and this tyrant is giving a super bowl type propaganda celebration.
Just as RT gets pulled for out and out lies! Reminds me of pro Putin trump rallies and Fox news’s trumps propaganda machine.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60793319
****ing maniac ****!

The difference is that Putin's audience was 'encouraged' by their employers to attend, whereas Trump's crowd were willing fans.

I’m packing my uzi 9mm as we speak to take up arms against the Russian war criminals invading a SOVEREIGN country as we all love that ****ing word in Brexit Britain don’t we. That’s me! What are you doing?
Go for it, but take heed of this warning from the defence secretary Ben Wallace
"Mr Wallace urged Britons not to travel to Ukraine to join the fighting as he said the “very dangerous” situation could lead to them being killed". What, get killed, in a war?
Sorry to sound so flippant, but some people just talk ******.

Go for it, but take heed of this warning from the defence secretary Ben Wallace
"Mr Wallace urged Britons not to travel to Ukraine to join the fighting as he said the “very dangerous” situation could lead to them being killed". What, get killed, in a war?
Sorry to sound so flippant, but some people just talk ******.
O yah like I have an uzi 9mm lying around. We’re not in America.

What are you doing?
Firstly I never endorsed or got behind Putins number 1 aim which was to divide the West and give himself this opportunity. Brexit and Trump were his calling card ;)

As I recall we were very firmly in the EU when Putin invaded Crimea which was the start of all this. 'The West' did **** all about it which gave him carte blanche to carry on, that and the EU buying gas from him enabling Putin to fund the war, at this point it might be worth you researching how France, Italy and Germany violated the 2014 EU embargo on arms sales to Russia.

It went quiet when Trump was president, as did China/Taiwan and North Korea. Despots aren't generally too keen on throwing their weight around when the opposing leader is, how shall I say?, unpredictable.

I’m packing my uzi 9mm as we speak

I strongly suspect that the only possession you have that measures 9mm is your penis.

I love it when you post lastmuffin, it confirms my long held suspicion about 'bitter remoaners' being just a little bit retarded.

chin chin.(y)

As I recall we were very firmly in the EU when Putin invaded Crimea which was the start of all this. 'The West' did **** all about it which gave him carte blanche to carry on, that and the EU buying gas from him enabling Putin to fund the war, at this point it might be worth you researching how France, Italy and Germany violated the 2014 EU embargo on arms sales to Russia.

It went quiet when Trump was president, as did China/Taiwan and North Korea. Despots aren't generally too keen on throwing their weight around when the opposing leader is, how shall I say?, unpredictable.

I strongly suspect that the only possession you have that measures 9mm is your penis.

I love it when you post lastmuffin, it confirms my long held suspicion about 'bitter remoaners' being just a little bit retarded.

chin chin.(y)
Easy reply! You’ve got BJ as an Avatar STILL! The **** partied illegally at no 10 when he told people they couldn’t kiss, cuddle or say goodbye to dieing loved ones. That’s just prtygate don’t get me ****ing started on that brexit sack of **** you call pm. You offend me even replying to my thread with just your avatar and I haven’t even had a loved one pass away as your fat **** big dog partied. Don’t reply your deeply offensive just based on your avatar ;)

Cin cin even.
Talking about being a little retarded, what you have written when read in Italian says keen keen.

Or 'pass the bucky'.

chin-chin
[tʃɪnˈtʃɪn]
EXCLAMATION
BRITISH
informal
dated

1. used to express good wishes before drinking.
    "‘Chin-chin,’ he said, and drank"
    synonyms:
    here's to you · good health · your health · here's health · skol · good luck · slainte · prost · prosit · salut · salud

Sponsored Links
Back