Warped

Sponsored Links
Easy reply! You’ve got BJ as an Avatar STILL! The **** partied illegally at no 10 when he told people they couldn’t kiss, cuddle or say goodbye to dieing loved ones. That’s just prtygate don’t get me ****ing started on that brexit sack of **** you call pm. You offend me even replying to my thread with just your avatar and I haven’t even had a loved one pass away as your fat **** big dog partied. Don’t reply your deeply offensive just based on your avatar ;)

I shall treasure your post and quote it whenever anyone says remain voters are more intelligent than the leave voters.
Thank you.

Yes, I can understand that.
****ing hell your in Cornawall as well you offensive ball bag? There’s deffo people I. Here that couldn’t say goodbye to loved ones as your privelaged ball sack partied at. N010. **** your so lucky we don’t live in pro brexit Putins land where you’d be deemed as deeply offensive and probably tortured for following such a traitor as BJ!

I’m packing my uzi 9mm as we speak to take up arms against the Russian war criminals invading a SOVEREIGN country as we all love that ****ing word in Brexit Britain don’t we. That’s me! What are you doing?
Leave your Uzi at home, you need something with a bit more punch. M82 and/or AK102

Sponsored Links
It did not remind me of a Superbowl show; more like a Trump-style shebang, where the faithful can bask in the bliss of their own ignorance. Only difference is some Russians felt 'pressured' to attend.

It did not remind me of a Superbowl show; more like a Trump-style shebang, where the faithful can bask in the bliss of their own ignorance. Only difference is some Russians felt 'pressured' to attend.
Looking at their faces they seemed genuinely loving it.

at this point it might be worth you researching how France, Italy and Germany violated the 2014 EU embargo
There's so many bent deals when it comes to arms trades. The whole shebang is twisted, evil and greedy.

Sponsored Links
Back