Water Feature

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm hoping this is the right place for someone to help me. I've got a 6 foot long planter that I have waterproofed and turned in to a bit of a water feature. I want to add a fountain but obviously it's very long and narrow so the usual circular fountains are no good. Ideally I want a long bar from the pump with multiple nozzles that will shoot singular jets of water in the air along the length of the planter. I can't find anywhere that does them and was wondering if anyone could suggest a DIY solution. I was thinking of a long plastic tube and then maybe some nozzles every few inches but no idea where to get them from or how to secure them to the pipe.

Sponsored Links
It sounds like a nice idea but I'm wondering if there would be a problem maintaining the height of the water jets along the length? Perhaps that's why they are not available? I have a short spray bar in my filter and even over that short distance, the water comes out of the first hole faster than the last.

How about several small fountain pumps along the length of the planter? Although that might work out a bit expensive but at least the heights would all be the same. Most can be adjusted so that you have a single jet rather than a round spray.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back