Water not being Pumped out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been given a Zanussi cx or something with computer assisted system by my Sister.
My problem is that it dousn't pump out the water between cycles and I hafto manually empty it and then it goes on to the next cycle.
It was put in storage when it was 3 months new and I think that it might have been a bit damp.
Could anyone determine weather it is the pump or built in computer that is the problem?

Sponsored Links
When it doesnt pumps, usually a blockage or a weak or failed pump. Can you hear the pump click in ?

No, there doesn't seem to be any noise except for the washing machine beeping and displaying "Err" on the display (which I assume means error).
I hafto empty the water out at least 6 times in a full wash and each time a cycle ends it makes no sound. :rolleyes:

deffinately try a pump. Some good spares web sites available on line

Sponsored Links
I am possibly pushing the boundaries of my worldly knowledge but I was wondering if it's because it was in damp storage for so long that perhaps it is a computer error as the pump is relatively young.
If either of these problems are possible then how do I determine the exact fault and who do I call to fix it?

I am no xpert but doubt that would affect electronics unless soaked. I would still bet on the pump, its a massed produced item sometimes last years sometimes last months

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back