Water supply connection actually in toiley cistern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just purchased a new bathroom suite and was looking at how best to connect the water supply to the cistern. The water supply is actually in the cistern rather than at the bottom like most toilets. There is a channel along the back of the cistern to run a pipe or flexible hose.

The problem I have is the distance from the original pipework to the connection in the cistern. I was hoping to use a 900mm flexible tap connector hose but it isn't long enough. Is it Ok to say join a 300mm 15mm flexible hose to a 900mm flexible tap connector hose.

Sponsored Links
Eww sounds nasty...post a pic or few and we can give you some advice based on your particular problem.

i fitted some laufen bathroom suites like that and they where very good quality and looks. i liked the idea of the back entry mains pipe.
the only trouble is the flush valves etc where not your standard off the shelf at b&q stuff.

Sponsored Links
well if you look at it like that yes. the internals where very good quality compaired with your standard suites.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back