WC flush systems

Sponsored Links
Why do I get the feeling that IronNaz is not best liked?
It's a mystery to me too. All Naz has ever done is ask for help on pricing jobs which are beyond his capability and which he can't be bothered to research properly, ignored and argued against advice, asked pros about short half-hour courses so he can get up to their level of skill, and then insult them by implying that they are selfish moneygrabbing slobs. He's such an endearing little man. :rolleyes:

But he's been such a hero sorting out this toilet, which was obviously very complicated as it was beyond a time served plumber. I have a vision that he turned up wearing a cape and his underpants on the outside of his trousers

Sponsored Links
Why do I get the feeling that IronNaz is not best liked?
It's a mystery to me too. All Naz has ever done is ask for help on pricing jobs which are beyond his capability and which he can't be bothered to research properly, ignored and argued against advice, asked pros about short half-hour courses so he can get up to their level of skill, and then insult them by implying that they are selfish moneygrabbing slobs. He's such an endearing little man. :rolleyes:

The thing is i said something which is essentialyl true, that a lot of heating engineers rip customers off and obviously some have taken these comments to heart.

I stand by my comments. I've seen too many people ripped off, paid ridiculous amounts for work which has not even repaired the fault. This then leaves the customer having to fork out again on yet another ridiculous amount.

I stand by my comments. I've seen too many people ripped off, paid ridiculous amounts for work which has not even repaired the fault. This then leaves the customer having to fork out again on yet another ridiculous amount.
Yes, to you :rolleyes: Not that you'd know what a ridiculous amount is since you can't price a job properly yet and have to ask on here.

Personally I think a ridiculous amount to pay is for a cowboy like you who has neither the skills nor experience to do a job. :rolleyes:

Yes, to you :rolleyes: Not that you'd know what a ridiculous amount is since you can't price a job properly yet and have to ask on here.

Personally I think a ridiculous amount to pay is for a cowboy like you who has neither the skills nor experience to do a job. :rolleyes:

well your entitled to your opinions, your also entitled to my low prices.

In my defence though, i have provided nothing but very good service at low prices to my customers who have called me out on several occasions to do other jobs for them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back