Webdesigner Wanted .. Cash waiting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im after a web designer to create a website that has already been designed out to preview.

basically 1 page site, with 3 links that open the relevant text within the same page, nothing too fancy, pm me and ill email / send u the zip file that contains the info

we can then discuss a price

p.s i have several projects to be done so the more the merrier.

Sponsored Links
Hi mate.. I wouldn't mind taking a crack. I'll be honest with you, I'm only starting out.. but I need some experience with design. If you email me with what you got, I'll have a crack at it FREE. Like I said, need to practice.

My email's in my profile as I don't think you're allowed to give them out on the site.

Matt

you can have a good or bad website design as you like, the question is have you got anywhere to host it?

webdesign is easier than most people think

Sponsored Links
breezer said:
you can have a good or bad website design as you like, the question is have you got anywhere to host it?

Don't know about you breezer but i find the hardest part is thinking of the content to put in it. the actual designing is childs play these days with all the great web design progs out there.

I find the hardest part is coding the CSS to ensure the layout looks the same with all the popular browsers, and avioding tables for layout.

hi lee I'm a web designer if you get stuck let me know.
My email has been removed

please read the forum rules

tim west said:
Don't know about you breezer but i find the hardest part is thinking of the content to put in it. the actual designing is childs play these days with all the great web design progs out there.

Hi Tim

Tip for the content: talk passionate about the benefits your customers will have buying from you and keep mentioning you, you, you instead of we, we, we.

breezer said:
Hm. Hosting companies are not exactly thin on the ground. The first step is always to get the domain registered.

...and good web design is harder than you think.

got MS front page?
If you have then don't use it, 'cos it's sh*te.

I guess we will have to differ on that one.

I use FP, and no, i dont pay extra to have the FP extensions switched on

WoodYouLike said:
Hi Tim

Tip for the content: talk passionate about the benefits your customers will have buying from you and keep mentioning you, you, you instead of we, we, we.
Your tip is of no use to me Wood, I don't deal with customers anymore :)

Anyone have any other recommendations for good (and preferably either free or cheap) web editing software? I'm still using 'vi' (or 'notepad' if I'm on Windows), and I think it may be time for me to come into the 21st century a bit. Or the 20th at least.

Sponsored Links
Back