Well, what did you get..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...for Christmas?

I got a new Omega leather strap for my Speedmaster, a James May cook book, a rotating food/herb chopper, a parmesan grinder and best of all, a bird box with camera, lights, sound and Wifi. Just need some birds to build a nest this spring. Fingers crossed. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I got a book on how to build a DIY CNC router.

Bird boxes with cameras are great fun, if you put it up very soon you will probably get a bird roosting in it soon.....they come in as daylight starts to fade.

Choose a spot that doesn't get midday / afternoon sun - a sunny spring day can kill the babies.

Sponsored Links
A bauble in the name namesake:

IMAG5229.jpg

A bike repair stand to help my ageing back.
Got to do the school round in march for the annual bikes service and this will come handy.

I got an 8' x 8' World GT Scalextric set from my wife. :D
A drinks bottle with a picture of myself and youngest granddaughter on it. Some whisky from my son, loads of chocolate and biscuits from the rest of the kids and £50 cash off FIL.
A very happy 'old boy' here tonight. :)

Last edited:
One present was a pair of automatic tap wrenches that I wanted.
Unfortunately they both hold the tap at a slight angle so I shall have to see about their return. :(

I got and 8' x 8' World GT Scalextric set from my wife. :D
A drinks bottle with a picture of myself and youngest granddaughter on it. Some whisky from my son, loads of chocolate and biscuits from the rest of the kids and £50 cash off FIL.
A very happy 'old boy' here tonight. :)
I bought one for my wife - she's no happy but as have lost the reciept I guess I will have to keep it for me.

Sponsored Links
Back