Wellies

A lot of commercial fishermen wear these,

image050407101556.jpg

or else the yellow ones on this Page the above can also be seen there.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the sensible responses, I have tried Argyls in the past, and I'm not a fan, the 3 tread pattern gives no sideways grip, and they are useless on concrete. Might have to look a bit more closely at the Purofoot range...

Thanks for the sensible responses, I have tried Argyls in the past, and I'm not a fan, the 3 tread pattern gives no sideways grip, and they are useless on concrete. Might have to look a bit more closely at the Purofoot range...

youll get used to the non sensible answers. (well sort of!)

i know what the problem is, you need these :LOL:

but seriously, dont recall being asked about wellies before

Sponsored Links
I'd be interested if you could report back, if you find some that are good. My last pair of Dickies with protective toe caps died unreasonably young; I've bought a pair called Bullseye Hood made by Silvertown which seem quite good but don't have steel toe caps.

However, I must ask if you are qualified to wear wellington boots.

The lady next door tells me she wears black rubber boots at work, I'll ask her when she gets home in the morning.

WHat rubber items does she wear when she's home? :D

I think she said something about making her clients wear rubber items.

Must admit, you find some very *interesting* websites when you start searching for welly reviews.

Had to do a prememptive strike on the wife before she became worried about my sudden interest in protective clothing...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back