Wet underfloor heating, why not do it this way?

sorry but you not thinking this out clearly.

I like to think I'm thinking this out properly, I'm asking questions to learn both why and why not,nothing has been done and no cost outlaid yet. Somethings things are over so complicated just to justify the cost in this country!

In NZ we can buy a house and move in, in 3 days, I know, I've done it, 6 weeks for me to move into an empty house in the UK, but lawyers needed to justify their fees!!!

So add a blending valve.....do I need a pump? I can't see a reason for a manifold as only plan to run one loop in the kitchen, off the rad network.
I have a sealed heating combi unit, should the flow from this be enough, I understand using a pump in multi room systems.

Sponsored Links
ok you dont need a manifold for just one area, thats for zones,
but seriously you do need a high flow rate to maitain an even spread over the area.
your coice you asked advice and you have been told in various formats why it wont work as you expect.
as i said its not a retrofit
that means channeling the floor will create localized hot spots and you will be wasting so much heat.

I still see people turning their UF heating on and off and complaining about slow reaction times

Is it just the British who cannot use a thermostat?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

My wife is just like this, she thinks that if she turns the thermostat up the heating works faster. Us Brits really are a dumb nation :p
i was given this tip by a bms engineer.

"how to keep women happy in the office enviroment, just mount roomstats with no wiring" :LOL: :LOL:
and let them play to their hearts content :evil:

Yep, set the controller to use the sensor on the air intake and hide the real programmer in the roof void and stick a dummy controller on the wall, saves a fortune in service calls LOL

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back