wf540 on/off, reduced creases and mini load flashing

No, what number lights are flashing. 12345 etc

Sponsored Links
Hi, and thanks for your reply. I'm not sure how to find out what number each light is? Sorry to be a pain, but the On/Off light is rapidly flashing and the 'Reduce Creases' and 'Mini Load' flash (slower). How do I find out the numbers of the lights so I tell ya?

Thanks again

Jono

Ignore The on off light. It's the lights on the left , there's 5 of them and the top one is light one. Second light is two etc. So if 1 and 4 are flashing that a error code.

Ah, it all becomes clear! Lights flashing are 2 and 4! Thanks again for your help. I have no clean clothes haha

Sponsored Links
I quick question mate. I've taken off the bottom panel to reveal a white coloured cap to get to the filter and its jammed tight. If I were to use pliers it would break it so I'm wondering how do I open the filter?

Thank you for your time again

Thats the filter. Turn left and right and try and release it , it's jammed with coins. Otherwise the pump has to come off. And yes use pliers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back