What a surprise!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm A Celebrity line-up revealed

A former tennis ace, a controversial copper and an ex-EastEnder are among the line-up reportedly taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

Nine-times Wimbledon champion Martina Navratilova is expected to join the Met's former deputy commissioner Brian Paddick in the Oz outback when the new series kicks off on Sunday night on ITV1.
Former Blue star Simon Webbe will be competing against actor Joe Swash, who played Mickey Miller in EastEnders.
Other celebrities who will face the Bushtucker Trials will include TV presenters Esther Rantzen and Dani Behr, TV presenter and ex-MP Robert Kilroy-Silk and WAG Carly Zucker.
Meanwhile, Dollar singer David Van Day is reportedly on stand-by to join the show if someone has to drop out and Georgina Baillie, the woman at the centre of the BBC's prank call scandal, is also rumoured to be taking part.
Well well well what a surprise... Not!

Sponsored Links
That programme bores me to distraction. Luckily there's another TV in this house :evil:

Sponsored Links
Blimey, it's the first I'm a celebrity in ages that I've actually heard of all the contestants!
I hope things really get desperate in the jungle, I wanna see someone eat Dani Behr.

I think I must be the only woman in the country that doesn't watch Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity (who nobody's ever heard of) and all that other bovine excrement that is apparently entertainment.

And these flippin programmes where they're picking Maria, Oliver or whatever drive me nuts as well - and the X Factor and anything else like that.

as seen in the paper this morning

now were see for sure whether behr's 5hite in the woods.

Sponsored Links
Back