What a week and its only tuesday

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So monday, im on a low step ladder, core drilling a 5o mm hole, leaning in slightly, when the drill catches, swings round and smacks me in the face right on the cheek bone, the mrs says it looks like ive got a tit on my face now!
Tuesday, i fill a hole with the devils expanding foam, which was just at head height. I carry on working on something else close by lean forward as i concentrate and i end up with expanding foam in my hair. If thats not bad enough its pink! Luckily it came out with brute force and nail varnish remover.

God what does wednesday hole then?????

Thermo

Sponsored Links
mmmmmmmm somewhat different to craig charleses luck never mind you might be making love by weeelll the sounds of if it about 6 weeks time should be worth waiting for [another flood] :LOL: :( ;)

You see, this is one of the few areas where men win out over women... if we get something stuck in our hair, a slaphead number one will always sort it out!

What has happened to Craig Charles anyway? All I could find was that his website has a page saying it will return soon!

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
What has happened to Craig Charles anyway? All I could find was that his website has a page saying it will return soon!

mmmm monday tuesday wednesday lets see------------

PowerTool said:
Craig Charles ?

Do you mean Craig David ?

yep sounds a lott better perhaps it will seem a bit more commical than robot wars [or have i got that wrong as well :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back