What are these made of?

themalite blocks is what i thought they were, cos thats what they look like from a distance. I was waiting for some one to say that. but when up close they are "speckled"

i think Salmonfisher is right

Sponsored Links
Being a bespoke cabinet maker and design and make all projects I to put my name / website on all my photos. I also embed my name on the DIY guides I produce for exactly the same reason as “breezer”

Its all to do with copyright and not being ashamed to put your name on your work.

Breezer,

As an aside, I would recommend you put your 'mark' over a more difficult patch of the pictures.
See mine, which is yours with 30 seconds worth of Paint Shop Pro work.

It's real easy to wipe your name off the brick, but much peskier on irregular stuff like the joints, or better still the fountain.

Good luck!

Sponsored Links
Back to the subject in hand, they look like marshalls argent walling blocks, or similar

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back