What can i put on my block garage instead of pebble dash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys, i posted a while ago about pebble dashing my block outbuilding...i failed miserably.....so now i am looking for some kind of exterior artex type material to cover the block work, i scarped off the pebbles and just rendered it smooth, well, smoothish....what can i put on it, and can i get it from a local builders merchant..i could try textured paint, but i dont think that will be thick enough....please help :unsure:

Sponsored Links
use monocouche its got allot of different finishes and lots of colours you never have to paint...... cheap too we specialize in monocouche using firms from parex weber krend monocouche sto and loads more.
its a one coat render with the added anti crack mesh and primers along with upvc beads and the joy of never having to paint it.
we can offer a spray service that we can achieve any finish frome scraped to roughtcast

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back