What can you do when things gone wrong

Richard C

I need to send you a private message but I need to add you as a friend and I dont know how to do that!

thanks

Sarah

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys

I need help urgently my dad has now got a solicitor involved they have wrote to Crystal Canopies twice now but the company has not replied this has cost my dad £3,000 does anyone now what he should do next???

thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi John

Trade and Standards are not interested because my dad has received a letter from the company saying they will be sorting it shortly this was back in January.

As for the solicitors they will be wanting to get as much money from my dad as they can, I think the next thing they are going to do is take them to court but if my dad loses its gonna cost him more money.

thanks Sarah

Moody

As numerous others have said, you really are a creep and this forum is not better for your presence

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back