What do you listen to?

Sponsored Links
I must be getting old - I listen to radio 4 more than any other station.

Radio 4? Wow! I am so impressed! I know you read the Times and the Independent and sometimes even the Guardian. I feel honoured to share the same forum with such an intellectual. As I watched your video earlier, Bach, Chopin and Verdi weren't far from my mind and although I didn't see a Van Gogh or Picasso hanging on your bedroom wall, I know that they are there somewhere. Impressed? How can we be otherwise?

I must be getting old - I listen to radio 4 more than any other station.

Radio 4? Wow! I am so impressed! I know you read the Times and the Independent and sometimes even the Guardian. I feel honoured to share the same forum with such an intellectual. As I watched your video earlier, Bach, Chopin and Verdi weren't far from my mind and although I didn't see a Van Gogh or Picasso hanging on your bedroom wall, I know that they are there somewhere. Impressed? How can we be otherwise?

iIve listened to radio four since 1983

diving and the shipping forecast a total somnamulant :LOL:

now if want to sleep i put radio 7 on :)

Sponsored Links
Glad i'm not the only one on Steve Wright - and yes, Jeremey Vine is pretty awful. As for PRS, of course we do!!!

And for those Radio 1 listeners - i'm still young too - i do listen to Radio 1 sometimes but they also do play some rubbish and i get tired of it before too long. Quite often have R1 on on a Sunday.

Our local BBC station is Radio Derby - and i'd be on anti-depressants if i listened to that all day!!

Anyone recommend an online streaming station? Not a problem today anyway because i'll have 5LiveSE on after lunch!

Quite agree, he's a big headed s**., especially when he reads out the messages,,,,, "Love the BiiiiiiiG show Steve, keep up the good work"[/quote]

Which is why Sarah Kennedy says "SW's to you"

Absolute radio formerly Virgin radio have a good mix of music where you will hear anything from the Beatles to Kings of Leon. They have a no repeat guarantee from 10 till 5 so you don't keep hearing the same old stuff time and time again.

Radio 1 in the day, radio 4 at night and early morning, Edith bowman being my favorite DJ, (can't believe she didn't know a Koala is not a bear.)

Classic FM normally in the afternoons..after the intial complaints the lads actually enjoy it...it makes for a nice atmosphere

Try it

They always play the same stuff over and over and over.. (barber's adagio)

Quite agree, he's a big headed s**., especially when he reads out the messages,,,,, "Love the BiiiiiiiG show Steve, keep up the good work"

Which is why Sarah Kennedy says "SW's to you"[/quote]

I usually wake up to Sarah, a veritable gem, especially when she is a bit worse for wear after a heavy night

Sponsored Links
Back