what do you think to these new training courses ?

Since you seem to be convinced of your own correctness, I really don't understand how it benefits anyone to revisit the same point over and over again.
I can well see how it doesn't benefit you to have it made absolutely clear that your practice is to say things about people which aren't true, and then when faced with impossible-to-fulfil requests to show that your statements are true, think it's OK to say that the truth is not important to you and that the person who was the target of your falsehoods should agree that your position is acceptable.

You seem to regard my disagreement with you as a personal attack, or a personal slight. It was never intended to be that.
You repeatedly made false accusations against me and repeatedly refused requests to show why what you said was true.

What were those accusations intended to be, then?

We live in a world that's full of imperfection, and slang language reflects and honours the reality of life.
The reality of slang language is irrelevant.

If I can fix people's electrical installations, and earn myself a pension, and retire without seriously damaging anything or hurting anyone, and demonstrate love for my family and friends, and do it all without breaking any laws, then I have a degree of integrity that is adequate by my own standards.
I guess it's easy to perform adequately enough to meet pitifully low standards.

I understand that there are some people who can't live with imperfection, and I'm relieved, actually overjoyed, not to be one of them.
Shameful.

Utterly and degradingly shameful.

I'm not interested in hearing anything more from you on this - bleat on in the same despicable vein all you like - you are without credibility, and without honour and without worth.

Sponsored Links
In your haste to run away, you forgot to call me a tw@ and a w*nker.

I'll just take it as read. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back