What Earth is this if any

Having read some of his replies in the marquee thread, I don't think that is tongue in cheek.

He seems to have no real grasp of what a PME supply is and the dangers associated with it.

thats twice on here you have called me an idiot whats this a fu ck in witch hunt you prick..

it was joke

Sponsored Links
Having read some of his replies in the marquee thread, I don't think that is tongue in cheek. He seems to have no real grasp of what a PME supply is and the dangers associated with it.
Ahhh - Sorry - I hadn't made the connection between the threads. You may thereforew well be right, hence I wrong - and I've already indicated how I feel if I'm wrong!

Kind Regards, John.

and you your not even a spark so what right do you have telling me whats right or wrong, when you have gained the experiance i have than you might be able to, so until then keep your thoughts to your self..

and you your not even a spark so what right do you have telling me whats right or wrong
I'm glad you brought that up, because it illustrates why this is all so frightening. No-one necessarily expects me to understand outdoor electrical safety, how RCDs work etc. etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back