What is "head" and what isn't "head"

image_29.jpg

You don't want to do it like that.....

Exactly! Unfortunately far too many do and blag their way out of it... and expect to get paid...
Thank goodness for Rogue Traders... 😉

Sponsored Links
I had to go on a speed awareness course the other day, four hours spent listening to two of the most boring coonts I've ever met in my life.
You weren't one of them two were you op?

Consult Dr Google, you're dead & buried in two weeks!!!

...or use Grabbit & Scarper Plumbing Co. and suffer a long slow painful lingering cancerous death overs years. ... mmm...

Thank goodness for Google otherwise I would never have found this site and been able to take on board the good advice given here. :D

Sponsored Links
I had to go on a speed awareness course the other day, four hours spent listening to two of the most boring coonts I've ever met in my life.

Hahaha! Lol.... In a hurry to get somewhere were we.. loL
See previous post.. :D

speed awareness course
Ha - did one years ago for doing 35 in a 30.
Installed myself in the naughty row and we all amused ourselves with a question-answering remote thing each.
What is the national speed limit on motorways?
We all pressed the button for "30".

The little nerd got frightfully jolly ticked off with us.
We wondered how long it would have taken him to find out at the start of the next session that all the batteries had gone missing.

You been speeding down the Scotty Road in your Motability Scooter again la???!!

speed awareness course
Installed myself in the naughty row and we all amused ourselves with a question-answering remote thing each.

We wondered how long it would have taken him to find out at the start of the next session that all the batteries had gone missing.

Ah, I see you're accumulating Penalty Points. I guess you don't know about the trick of pizzing on your number plates & then covering it in cling film???

You been speeding down the Scotty Road in your Motability Scooter again la???!!
It was my super duper old doblo dick, it's a wonder it was going fast enough to flash the camera.

speed awareness course

Perhaps they hand pick those guys to bore the arze off everyone as a form of punishment. I'll probably take the points next time. :LOL:

One good thing that came out of the one I did was we were told that the course is completely confidential.
So when they mentioned later that you must tell insurance companies you've been on it, I queried whether or not the insurance companies could find out from them.
I was told no, but I must tell them. :LOL: :LOL: Like that's going to happen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back