What is the best conditions for rendering garden walls??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys i am working on a job where there are vast amounts of render to be applied to concrete blocks. They are all exterior garden retaining walls, and they are all a minimum of over 2 metres high and roughly 30ft long each wall. The walls will have no capping and the client wants to render up and over the top of the wall.

What are the perfect conditions weather and temp wise for this to be done?

regards

CBM

Sponsored Links
Are you doing this yourself, or asking when it should be done by someone else?

Does the client know that capping is advisable if possible, for long term weather proofing?

Are you doing this yourself, or asking when it should be done by someone else?

Does the client know that capping is advisable if possible, for long term weather proofing?

Hi i am not doing this myself, the client will get quotes from suitable plasterers i would imagine, i am askinga as i am on this job and the walls soon will affect my continued groundworks. And yes she is aware that we have all said it needs capping, especially as the walls are set in acres of woodland and the green slime will just streak down the walls.

regards

cbm

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back