What is the light above boiler?

Sponsored Links
Obviously when people join a forum, they start at zero posts and build from there. But there seems to be more than a few new members that post something like a grainy pic of a section of roof and ask something like 'I've been advised this roof needs replaced, does it?'

No doubt I'm sometimes wrong, but when I look at these posts the first word that springs to mind is 'bullsh1t', especially when they often don't reply thereafter, or they do but with equally vague replies.

Obviously when people join a forum, they start at zero posts and build from there. But there seems to be more than a few new members that post something like a grainy pic of a section of roof and ask something like 'I've been advised this roof needs replaced, does it?'

No doubt I'm sometimes wrong, but when I look at these posts the first word that springs to mind is 'bullsh1t', especially when they often don't reply thereafter, or they do but with equally vague replies.
You don't suspect that anyone is paying much attention to Mottie, et all, who consistently moan about people joining for non DIY related purposes?
Evidently, the two most often accused posters, i.e. myself and Carmenmemoranda don't need to do that because we're already members.
So who do you think it could be?

Sponsored Links
OMG. Has anyone actually bothered to zoom in . . . .

troll.jpg

DO NOT pay the ferryman.

I for one have no desire to take advice from Chris de Burgh...

To be fair though, he does say hold off on the payment until you get to the "other side".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back