What is the name of this door handle please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A4247DC8-3F4E-4744-8927-DA932B6EF19F.png
Hi I am looking to replace this door handle does anybody know what type of handle it is and if I can buy a replacement thank you in advance

Sponsored Links
Ok thanks it’s an internal door and it has black brackets on top and bottom it has a screw grub on the lever to release then clips off black brackets it’s and older type

Sponsored Links
yes, Union (used to) make several similar lines. "Raven" was one of them. But I don't recognise yours.

edit
Ah, I see your lock is Union. Maybe it is a Union lever set.

Lower down on the faceplate I see an M with a crown above it and on the cylinder, M was for Monarch who were quite big into aluminium maybe still are, I think they worked in collaboration with Union, the handle could be a Monarch or it could be just a generic handle, either way I think you'll struggle, before you can even start to google search you need to know the PZ measurement, thats the distance in mm between the centre line of the handle spindle and the centre of the circular portion of the cylinder, thats the critical measurement as its fixed by the sashlock within the door, the height of the backplate no so much as you could drill extra holes higher and lower if you had to

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back