What is this little bracket / fixing called please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Have gone to put up some glass shelves we have had for 8 years only to find we only have 4 out of the 6 needed fixing brackets / plates.

What are these things called and any idea where to get them from, I was thinking eBay but as I don't know what they are called I cannot search for them.

They are 38mm long and 26mm wide.

Many thanks, LA.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 210
Sponsored Links
Probably not worth trying to locate as it's easier to fit the glass shelves with new brackets , plenty about and lots of different styles to choose from.

Mike

Where are the shelves being fixed to? is it a cabinet or are they wall brackets?
I've been trying to work out how the glass fits into or onto the bracket, perhaps there are some more pictures?

Mike

Sponsored Links
Sorry these are chrome brackets that are wall mounted by these wall plates and then there is an alan key screw which attaches the bracket to the wall mounted plate. So its a hidden fixing. The loo roll holder has a similar bracket too. Have all 6 brackets but only 4 wall plates (shown), just wanted to get a couple of these cheap plates but have looked online and cannot find what they are called. Some other brackets use x brackets but not the same shape as mine.

I think the plates are made by croydex the bathroom accessories company.

I would email them or give them a call as to where you can buy spares, the twist and lock range may also fit what you want.

Good luck
Mike

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back