What size shower screen should I use?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

As the title suggests, I'm onto the last part of the bathroom now, fitting the shower screen.

I've got fitted an 1800x900mm shower tray and rainfall shower head but i'm unsure what size screen to use, the maximum size i can have is 1200mm as i looked at the 1400mm but it will only leave a 400mm opening, however I don't want to have a flipper panel or door, i'd like it to be open with one single panel of glass.

My questions, can I do this with a 1200mm shower screen without flipper panel and have no water splash out the shower?

Sponsored Links
Ours is 800x1400 with a 1200 screen and we go in and out of the narrow end. Not much splashes out, the mat on the floor easily catches it.

By the sound of it your getting in on the long end so should get even less splash out.

Ours is 800x1400 with a 1200 screen and we go in and out of the narrow end. Not much splashes out, the mat on the floor easily catches it.

By the sound of it your getting in on the long end so should get even less splash out.

Yeah so we're going in from not the end of the try but the far left of the tray, if that makes sense. I just hate the look of the flipper panels and its something else to go wrong

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back