What software/apps are you using?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Given the popularity of smartphones, tablets etc. What software/apps are you using to handle your daily workload/accounts etc?

I'm in the building trade and looking for utilities to handle quotes/invoices and also time sheets (e.g. for labourers) and also quickly enter receipts for materials etc and allocate them to specific jobs.

I've looked at Invoices2Go but it only really handles quotes/invoices and not much else.

Sponsored Links
Calculator.

The most used app on my tablet.

2nd is sat nav, then gmail.

I have other apps but dont use them much.

Try Invoice2go, I use it every day with an iPad, you can add a 'pay by card ' option by linking a PayPal account.

IntuitPay for taking Credit/debit card payments (an alternative to PayPal), either in person or by distance.

0800 finder for cheaper alternatives to 'free' numbers, Screwfix apps to check on stock, McDonalds/Starbucks finder, so I can use the free WiFi to watch SkyGo/TVcatchup apps

GoodReader for PDF's, Cloudon for WORD/Excel files etc.

Loads more out thereI am sure, a lot are trade-specific for gas Installers/Plumbers etc.

DH

Sponsored Links
0800 finder for cheaper alternatives to 'free' numbers,

DH

What is cheaper than a free number?

Look at your contract regarding 0800 numbers when dialling 'from the field' i.e using a mobile. Free they ain't….

So, 0800 app does a good job of getting you the STD type numbers for you to dial at standard rates. See?

HTH. DH

Back