What tool do I need for this nut?

Joined
5 Dec 2012
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
15
Country
United Kingdom
What tool do I need to remove this nut at top of copper pipe?

4017.jpg


I can't get a spanner in there and I also can't get any more copper pipe off

Cheers
 

Tap spanner which there are a few different types.
Screwfix sell boxes spanners sets £8 and there is a 24mm one in pack you could use.

Measure nut but I think that's a 15mm compression so 24mm nut. Fact check me
 
Sometimes you need a plumber...
Or all the tools and experience we have.
Absolutely - I usually get them off with an adjustable spanner held just at the right angle on the flats, or a pair of vice grips. Nothing beats getting the knack for it after doing something hundreds of times.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top