What weird scenario have you got into, that people disbeliev

Sponsored Links
Which girl band preeese?
I'm guessing either sugarbabes, all saints or spicegirls. :mrgreen:

Or was it that atomic kitten bird who was performing whilst heavily pregnant and the ba was in fact yours. :idea:

Which girl band preeese?
I'm guessing either sugarbabes, all saints or spicegirls. :mrgreen:

Or was it that atomic kitten bird who was performing whilst heavily pregnant and the ba was in fact yours. :idea:

None of the above and i'm not telling. Ask my mates :mrgreen:

Ok thanks, now Im not jealous.
Any of the above and I'd really have hated you. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
People really haven't lived the life so far in this thread...

OK...

I knew Kim Marsh, from Here'say, before she got famous...her ex husband did some work at my parents house, now she doesn't ring.

Has ANYBODY had a bizarre encounter? Only me?

When I was a kid my parents were friends with Gerry Marsden's parents, Gerry & the Pacemakers fame). They would often come to our house or we go to theirs on a Sunday afternoon. Gerry and his brother Freddie used to play cards with my two brothers and I used to flog his autograph in school for a bob-a -time.

When I was a kid my parents were friends with Gerry Marsden's parents, Gerry & the Pacemakers fame). They would often come to our house or we go to theirs on a Sunday afternoon. Gerry and his brother Freddie used to play cards with my two brothers and I used to flog his autograph in school for a bob-a -time.

:LOL: :LOL: ;)

People really haven't lived the life so far in this thread...

OK...

I knew Kim Marsh, from Here'say, before she got famous...her ex husband did some work at my parents house, now she doesn't ring.

Has ANYBODY had a bizarre encounter? Only me?

you are just bizzarre
simple :eek:

When I was a kid my parents were friends with Gerry Marsden's parents, . They would often come to our house or we go to theirs on a Sunday afternoon. .
Did you have to cross the Mersey on a ferry :?:

Prob not as extravagant as most the others but prob bout 8-9 years ago I used to work in a Computer shop in Halesowen.

One day a guy can in for a quote and look around, we got chatting.

It turns out for some reason I asked what he did for a living.

He ends up being the lead puppeteer for Yoda in the early Star Wars films before it all got CGI'd.
He mentioned he was also the ghost of Christmas past (I think) in the muppets scrooge film (the huge ginger ghost with all the food).
He also was one of the 'hooves' which apparently is a newish kids program.

He came out with some right stories, but unfortunatety didn't really know Mr Lucas very well (was hoping for a job offer at Skywalker Ranch lol).

HE said he was also very good friends with Frank Oz who does all the voices etc (think he puppeteers too)

I did get his name and double check it on the credits too to make sure I wasn't being told a yarn.

It's not very often you get to meet Yoda is it??? :)
It was very cool being a young kid at the time.

Sponsored Links
Back