What would YOU do.

Sponsored Links
norcon i understand your point. end of the day though its still classed as solid fuel. i understand pellet burners are more efficient these days. think trianco the original were great.went to one the other day still love its simplicity :rolleyes:

There are two reasons for me eventually wanting a pellet boiler. Firstly as the couple of models I`m interested in are totally automatic including filling from a pellet -store-ash emptied once or twice a year to garden. So from a bone idle point of view I can sit back and enjoy and as I age further be a little less worried about our Arab and Russian cousins control over my life. The second reason is as I`ve mentioned on other threads my optimisum in being able to add a Stirling engine to the boiler when the 9KW plant eventually comes on line was 2009 now looks like 2010 ( http://www.sd.econtent.dk/?Stirling_DK).

Sponsored Links
Impressive. Is this the biomass version?
Does this thing have a riddling grate? :LOL: :LOL:
Or is it something Oppenheimer developed and was never released?
Fat Boy II perhaps. :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back