Whats the best insulation/ sound deadening material

OK, thanks all. There,s a fair old choice there. The jobs stopped for the moment, my heads banging my eyes burning and that delightful cold fluid streaming out of my nose. Ive lost that much fluid via the nostrils im probably suffering dehydration. Its probably bird flu ive got although my wife doesnt seem to agree :)

Sponsored Links
Hotwire said:
Maybe ive not explained myself to well, im not after anything out of the ordinary. Im just looking for what would be the best everyday stuff to use, should i just buy more rockwool.

Fat chance of that now my friend ... :D :D :D :D.
The lobbyists are at it again.
:D :D

To Oilman:
I gave some special texts in books: 'Fenster im Baudenkmal' and 'Das Baudenkmal - Nutzung und Unterhalt', you can find details here Literatur.

But most germans will have my page on CD-Rom, where I give my actual version of the complete homepage on and some mpg/wmv with me in several video tracks. You can find it here: Useful tools and info.

And a text with a summary of my ideas you can find online here: Home repair with economic results and traditional techniques - A Guide (in german)

What belongs the insulation topic - I would recommend to use wood boards or gypsum card boards to make situation better. So you must not use very damp and dirty technique like masonry to get a sound insulation improvement in your home.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back