What's the best Plumbers' tool bag?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to replace my toolbar & I can't decide which one to buy. I've a £20-50 budget & there's so many out there!!

Sponsored Links
A plumber's tool bar? How poncy is that? Just chuck 'em in the back of the van like I do. :LOL: :LOL:

Can't go wrong with a veto pro pac will last years longer than anything else out on the market, but initial investment is high.

That doesn't look like a plumbers tool kit.
Full of useless high tech junk. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I might stick around if that's alright.
Do you have any real plumbing tools?

Thanks all for taking the time to reply.

I'm not sure if I'd keep my FGA in the same bag as my tools Dean???!! If some **** nicks your tool bag you're talking serious money mate!! And try to explain that to the Insurance company, IF you can claim???!!

Right now Dickie, I have the same VetoPropac tech XL bag, just for Gas Servicing minor repairs as Dean has. Similar range of Gas related equipment too.

For 'real' plumbing repairs installs, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the FatMax rucsac for starters, with a FatMax tote box in one hand, dustsheet etc under the other arm. Well it works for me.

DH

Right now Dickie, I have the same VetoPropac tech XL bag, just for Gas Servicing minor repairs as Dean has. Similar range of Gas related equipment too.

For 'real' plumbing repairs installs, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the FatMax rucsac for starters, with a FatMax tote box in one hand, dustsheet etc under the other arm. Well it works for me.

DH

I was working with one of the Heateam guys the other day & he had the Fatmax rucksack & he said it was company issue.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back